How To Get Ripped Fast How To Get Ripped Fast

This was so funny and stupid. Love it!
Great VO!

Breaking Dad Breaking Dad

Excellent animation quality, but the pace was too slow and the comedic timing was bad. The voice acting was also a little weak. (Needed more energy.)

This is good work, but there is definitely room to improve.

Campfire Campfire

The quality of the animation is super impressive. Very funny. Great work!

Goblins at the Gates Goblins at the Gates

Cool game! I love the way you pick up loot. Thanks for using my music in the blacksmith shop. It sounds great there. Keep up the great work!

Frederik77 responds:

Thanks a lot MichaelJ. I think your music loop creates a great atmosphere for the shop!

Grand Banda Grand Banda

I couldn't figure out what to do, but I thoroughly enjoyed that brilliant cover of Little Boxes!

Elf Story Elf Story

This is a cool game with amazing art and animation, but the gameplay is terrible. You basically have to click everywhere until you find some tiny useless hitbox to advance to the next tiny hitbox. Plus, you can't go back! I got killed by this falling guy from a tree where you lift up the rock and get ore. So I went to kill him first before I got the ore, then I realized that I wasn't allowed to go back and get the ore after I killed him......

Animation demo skit Animation demo skit

That was silly! I wouldn't call it a demo, but it was really creative. Good job.

Ultraconsole responds:

Haha why not?
It demonstrates a variety of my character voices in a relatively short amount of time. But I get that it isn't a demo in the traditional sense. Just a fresh take on it.

Rough Practice - 49 Keys #2 Rough Practice - 49 Keys #2

Nice playing. I heard some 007 in there and then it started to sound like Harry Potter!

Bspendlove responds:

Thanks a lot man!

Yep! 007 and Harry Potter was included ;)

Thanks for taking the time to listen , means a lot to me :)

Fugu Complex BTS 10 Fugu Complex BTS 10

I want to record with you guys too! Call me next time you are recording. I have only recorded episode 1 so far.

RiverK responds:

He recorded all 5 that day.

9-1-1 Emergency 9-1-1 Emergency

HA! Oh no, they are going to drive over him again!

The Unknown The Unknown

Ahhh! It's alive!

Robbery Robbery

A great idea for the next episode!