Animation demo skit Animation demo skit

That was silly! I wouldn't call it a demo, but it was really creative. Good job.

Ultraconsole responds:

Haha why not?
It demonstrates a variety of my character voices in a relatively short amount of time. But I get that it isn't a demo in the traditional sense. Just a fresh take on it.

Rough Practice - 49 Keys #2 Rough Practice - 49 Keys #2

Nice playing. I heard some 007 in there and then it started to sound like Harry Potter!

Thanks a lot man!

Yep! 007 and Harry Potter was included ;)

Thanks for taking the time to listen , means a lot to me :)

Fugu Complex BTS 10 Fugu Complex BTS 10

I want to record with you guys too! Call me next time you are recording. I have only recorded episode 1 so far.

RiverK responds:

He recorded all 5 that day.

Call THAT a Terrible Demo Call THAT a Terrible Demo

Hired.

Omahdon responds:

I'm really, really geuninely talented. Not like that sellout talentless douche-wad who doesn't have talent. Yeah, that guy. The sellout talentless douche-wad. Yeah.

Test Demo Reel Test Demo Reel

Are you trolling? You can't be serious. 50 seconds of talking!?!?!

Rondo - Rough Practice Rondo - Rough Practice

Definitely rough, but still impressive. With a little more practice you would nail it.
Also, your recordings (or samples, whatever, I can't tell) are so pristine!

Thank you so much!

I have been practicing this movement for a while and will still be doing so, I want to cover all 3 movements in a whole piece soon once I have nailed this one! :)

The Spy The Spy

Classic!

Haha ;) Thanks!

Skyrim/Oblivion Piano Cover Skyrim/Oblivion Piano Cover

Great playing! Your stuff deserves more views.

Thank you so much!

Yes, I believe in Fairies. Yes, I believe in Fairies.

This is mixed so well!
The middle section, after about :45, evolves too slowly. It really doesn't change at all. I think you could have built up to the ending better. Maybe changed the glock up a little and added some more instruments.
I just love the ending. It is so nice! You should check out some of my latest music. I think you'll like it.
Great job.

Thank you so much!
I have to say a lot of my Soundcloud followers said this to me as well about the length to what it turns into.

Thanks, I will definitely check out some of your music when I get the time, thanks for sharing!

-Brandon

Sundans - My Reality Sundans - My Reality

This is cool. It sounds a lot like "An Ending (Ascent)" by Brian Eno.
The percussion sounds neat but sometimes I think it "pierces through" too much and takes away from the relaxing feel.
I could definitely see this in some sort of game! You did a good job.